Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanks Everyone!



Kawan. Teman. Sahabat.

Semua orang memerlukan seseorang untuk memegang 'watak' di atas.

Terima kasih aku ucapkan kepada insan-insan yang selama ini sangat baik dan menyokong diri ini.

Kepada semua yang dibawah :

Sufian,

Thanks for being such a good and loving (+ caring) friends. You are like my brother! We share the laughter, the conflicts, the gossips and bla..bla..bla..
It's nice to know you in the 1st place. Thanks for being there for me.


Melissa,

I really adore your English! You're my moving dictionary! Hehehe... Thanks for encourage me and lend me all the good pieces you have! I'm now enjoy reading and really into it! Thanks! Thanks! Ambitious! Elegance! Remember, what I've said. You have to stand up for yourself! Be more confident. Just ignore whatever people said to you as long as you know the best for yourself.


















Tammy,

Call me whenever you have anything to share with. Sometimes, just call me to say 'hi' which I think that is the sweetest thing bout you! Malacca? Genting? I will automatically 'switch' my mind to you whenever I heard or see the mentioned places! Hahaha... Ok..ok, we will go someday!


Shima,

Aku tau ko baru je 'join' our group. But, it's nice to have you with us! Walaupun kadang-kadang tu rasa mcm nak cabut plug ko tu (tooooooo talkative!), but you lighten up our boring department! Try to control your 'mouth' with others as they might be annoyed with it! Hahaha..
Thanks so much for helping me for the annual dinner, appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Salina,

Breakfast? Mamak? Baker's Cottage? Abg 'Jam'? Swimming pool? Kuih muih? Mee Hoon? Terlalu banyak kenangan dan cerita-cerita lucu yang telah kita kongsikan. Sehari tak gelak memang tak sah kan? Kita ni memang pantang jumpa, ada je cerita baru atau benda-benda yang nak digelakkan..... Cacat! Btw, thanks for being my friend. One of my best friend!

Jacelyn,

My lil' big sister! Thanks for your support! Thanks for your support! Appreciate it! You are one of the creative person that I knew. I really like your ideas and your cupcakes! Miss your identity of laughing! Sooooooooo scary! hahahahaha... (until now I can imagine the way you laugh! there must be something wrong with me already! I blame you! hahahaha....)


Seema!,

At first I was tot that you must be the other 'attitude', 'arrogant' lady in the office. I really adore your voice. The way you talked, the way you walk, the way you handle things. It's really nice. The opportunity that I had working with you for the recent event makes me really comfortable and 'chill' about you, Seema.
I have to admit that you are gorgeous! Stunning! The aura, you brought are so cool! Speechless!
Thanks for being my sweetest and loving sister yet my producer! Love ya!



Noriah Kay & Ami si 'cilik',
Ada registration? Ada product baru? hahaha... korang tetap sabar melayan kerenah 'anak-anak' kecil yang kerap kali menganggu masa dan mood korang kan? Thanks for that! Kaks, thanks for your guidance and your kindness! Muahhhhsss!










Pervin!,

I'm so worried when I know that you are in the Mumbai incident! Glad to see you back in the office! Thanks for your kindness and your guidance!

Shimi Nadaraja,

Small, young but energetic! Relax k. Jangan cepat menggelabah! I love 'selling' your products! hahaha... One thing I remember bout you is your laugh! So funny! Even sometimes I'm trying not to laugh, I jsut can't stop myself! Hahahahaha....



Who else that i might be forgotten? I'm sorry. Doesn't mean that I don't like you or whatsoever, it's just that I'm tired of typing! hahaha.... Also goes to Diana, Devena, Danial Parr! Much of loves!
I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've done to each one of you!






No comments:

Post a Comment